1.52 - Possible fix for Access Violation errors when opening files.
- Fixed playback of trailing data in wave file
- Added ability to select output device
1.51 - Fixed some crashes
- Remember last window position
1.5 - some UI changes (bitmaps in menu)
- Overwrite confirmation
- Fixed 1.44 incompatibility with Win95 pre-osr2 for disk space check
1.44 - Space/Esc/s interfered with normal operation. Changed back to F2/F10
- Volume indication while recording
1.43 - Fixed Dart-Pro can now read CDWAV created files
- Auto split dialog now has Apply button and Relative split position.
1.42 - Fixed display problem for formats not fitting 2352 bytes (like 32k mono)
- Track list: Easy rename, double click performs 'seek'
- Fixed the LEDs
1.41 - Adjust (not convert) sample rates
1.4 - "Compatiblity" slider in preferences
- Space bar/Esc controls playback
- Configurable audio settings
1.3 - Time display (elapsed, remaining, track)
- Mouse clicks on bottom or top window both set marker & playback pos
- Better handling of recording thread
1.21 - Displays total time of selected tracks
1.2 - DAO cue sheet "loading" fixed
- Recording in seperate thread
1.1 - Support for non-redbook audio
1.01 - Fixed bug: Saved tracks with wrong offset, resulted in first track
duplicating header inside WAV data
1.00 - First release as shareware
- Added color config and button style setup
- DAO Cue sheet save / load
Page created by Mike Looijmans.
Back to index page